Agility Bar Set (12 poles)
The 12 orange and blue plastic weave poles fit comfortably into the nylon shoulder bag, which is included in the delivery, for easy transport. The metal points at the end of the poles make it easy to set up your show-jumping course in the garden or in a field.
This Agility Weave Pole Set makes it easy to keep your dog fit and healthy. Doing activities like agility training together can help to strengthen the bond of trust between you and dog, whilst also satisfying your dog's natural need for exercise and activity.
Fun & Sport Dog Agility Weave Poles at a glance:
- Slalom pole set with a handy shoulder bag
- Great activity for your dog and for you!
- 12 Agility Poles so that you can create your own agility parcours course
- With metal tips on the pole ends: for quick and easy set up in the garden or on a field
- Handy shoulder bag: for easy transportation of the poles and for space-saving storage
- Colour: blue / orange (6 of each colour)
- Material: Plastic (HDPE) with metal tips
- Pole length: 100cm x 2.5cm diameter
- Shoulder bag: 120cm x 18cm diameter
Please note the following before using the Dog Agility Weave Poles:
- The dog's muscles should always be warmed up before any training session, ideally by playing a light round of fetch or running
- Never feed your dog prior to training although treats as rewards are naturally allowed.
- Fit the training session to suit the dog's age, breed and size.
- Always have fresh water to hand and give yourself plenty of breaks.
- Always arrange and close the training session positively to avoid your dog missing out on the fun of this joint activity.
- Puppies and young dogs still growing should only be trained following the consultation with a vet in order to avoid stunting growth or damaging their health.